RNA functional analysis screening
Custom plates with LNA™ GapmeRs for RNA functional analysis screening projects, conveniently delivered in 96-well format.
Antisense LNA™ GapmeRs best-in-class in comparative study
Biogazelle is a Belgian company focusing on developing novel RNA-targeting therapies in cancer. In a comparative study they tested the performance of Antisense LNA™ GapmeRs alongside other technologies for RNA silencing.
Exiqon designed custom plates with 200 LNA™ GapmeRs targeting long non-coding RNAs selected by Biogazelle. The LNA™ GapmeRs were tested for potency (knockdown efficiency) in two different cancer cell lines.
LNA™ GapmeRs showed a success rate that was more than twice as high as the second best performing technology and consequently Biogazelle chose LNA™ GapmeRs as their preferred technology for screening lncRNA cancer therapeutic targets. "We are extremely satisfied with the performance of Exiqon's Antisense LNA™ GapmeRs for knockdown of lncRNAs. With this set of encouraging results, we are very excited about the prospect of utilizing Exiqon's platform for target validation and potential development of a new type of drugs targeting lncRNA".
Jo Vandesompele, Biogazelle CSO
Custom plates with LNA™ GapmeRs for RNA functional analysis screening projects
Antisense LNA™ GapmeRs are available in convenient 96-well plate format useful for:
- Identification of super-potent LNA™ GapmeRs by screening multiple LNA™ GapmeRs per RNA target
- Loss of function screening of multiple RNAs in parallel
Custom plate details:
- LNA™ GapmeRs with custom defined purity and amount, delivered dried down in 96-well plates
- Minimum order 18 LNA™ GapmeRs
- Fully flexible plate layout
- Affordable – please contact us for pricing
- To order please contact us with your list of LNA™ GapmeRs