RNA Isolation Services at a glance
RNA Isolation Services are available for the following sample types:
- Exosome isolation
- Blood derived Serum and Plasma and other biofluids
- Clinical FFPE and Fresh Frozen tissue
- Cell lines
- Custom sample types upon request, please contact us
Every RNA Isolation Service project is carried out in our state-of-the-art Service Facility, following optimized Standard Operating Procedure protocols to ensure high quality RNA. Exiqon's scientists are leading experts in the isolation of total RNA from blood derived serum and plasma and other bio-fluids for downstream molecular analysis.
Tissue sectioning and macrodissection for clinical tissue blocks are available upon request.
Automated workflows and high-throughput robotic pipetting stations are used wherever possible for maximum reproducibility and efficiency.
Rigorous RNA Quality Control
Our RNA experts use different approaches depending on the sample type. For standard samples, the integrity, quantity and purity of each sample is assessed using Bioanalyzer and NanoDrop™ instruments.
We offer qPCR-based QC tests to assess the performance of challenging or low RNA content samples. RNA PCR QC is recommended prior to qPCR or NGS to assess RNA from biofluid samples, where standard RNA QC is not applicable.
RNA PCR QC includes:
- Quantification of pre-selected endogenous microRNAs and synthetic RNA spike-ins
- Monitoring of RNA extraction efficiency, presence of inhibitors, hemolysis and identification of any potential outlier samples