miRCURY LNA™ Universal RT microRNA PCR
This unique microRNA qPCR system offers the best combination of performance and ease-of-use: the speed of a Universal RT reaction together with the sensitivity and specificity of LNA™-enhanced qPCR primers. Designed for high performance microRNA profiling, the fast and easy workflow delivers accurate results in just 3 hours with a minimum of pipetting. Proven to be the ideal choice for all sample types – especially those with low RNA content.
The miRCURY LNA™ Universal RT microRNA PCR System at a glance
- Less pipetting – all microRNAs in one tube
- Flexible – using the same cDNA shift seamlessly between individual assays, miRNome or Focus panels, and custom Pick-&-Mix panels
- Truly specific – no false positives – LNA™ primers are shorter, so both primers can be specific to the microRNA, enabling single nucleotide discrimination
- Unrivalled sensitivity – Tm normalized LNA™ primers for accurate detection even of AT-rich microRNA from just 1 pg total RNA
- Fast and easy – only two hands-on laboratory steps
- High throughput with diagnostic grade quality and robustness
LNA™-enhanced microRNA qPCR primers
Each assay consists of two qPCR primers that are both microRNA-specific and optimized with LNA™ for exceptional sensitivity and specificity. Choose from over 20,000 in silico or wet lab validated assays, or design custom assays. Available in tubes or plates.
Comprehensive range of ready-to-use PCR panels
microRNA profiling using convenient ready-to-use PCR panels. Just add cDNA and Exiqon's ExiLENT SYBR® Green master mix and run the real-time PCR on any popular qPCR instrument.
Choose from a wide selection of ready-to-use miRNome and focus panels.
See panel overview
Custom panels – ready-to-use
Ready-to-use LNA™-enhanced microRNA qPCR plates – just add cDNA and Exiqon's ExiLENT SYBR® Green master mix. Panels include reference genes and controls and are compatible with most real-time PCR instruments.
Reagents and supporting kits
One cDNA synthesis reaction reverse transcribes all microRNAs in a simple, fast workflow with fewer pipetting steps, resulting in less variation and lower sample input. Add RNA spike-ins for quality control at every step of your experiments.
A powerful, yet easy-to-use software suite with all the tools you need for qPCR data analysis, specifically adapted for Exiqon's PCR panels.
Research kits for work with colon cancer in FFPE samples.